After my flagship novel, Hold On! hit #1 on Amazon, the sequel, Go! – Hold On! Season 2 was released. As with Hold On!, AOR/melodic rock was the driving force behind the sequel. These are the tracks my ears picked up on from my ever-growing stack of AOR CDs as I went through the process of creating the story. Many scenes in the book were directly inspired by these tracks. The opening song, “Go” by Asia, was the inspiration behind the book’s title.
It is a privilege for me to share with you the works of my silent partners in this project, that they might be silent no longer. Writing is a lonely task, but these heroes of rock were with me every step of the way.
The relevance of the songs to the story in Go! appear in text captions in the video.
- Go – (Asia)
- Automatic – (Amaranthe)
- Living on the Run – (H.E.A.T.)
- Stranded in the Middle of Nowhere – (Mitch Malloy)
- What Comes Around – (Alyson Avenue)
- Wherever You Are – (Asia – featuring John Payne)
- Hungry For a Game – (Skagarack)
- The Nexus – (Amaranthe)
- Only the Children – (Toto)
- Had Enough – (Newman)
- Village Lanterne – (Blackmore’s Night)
- Go – (Signal)
This video is a labor of love, and no copyright infringement is intended. All rights are reserved by the artists concerned. The albums from which these songs arose appear in the video, should you wish to purchase them.