These are the songs that drove the project. OK, there’s a Kim Wilde and a Blackmore’s Night in there too. The Kim Wilde track is particularly haunting, fits with the scene I’ve connected it to – and it’s drenched in keyboard ice. Blackmore’s Night’s ‘Highland’ is also a perfect fit, lyrically, and it is THE Richie Blackmore, so they get an honorary pass (lol.)
However, I just wanted to do my bit to promote the AOR genre in a unique and interesting way, share the songs (and plug the artists) that were my personal, driving force behind, what ultimately became, an Amazon #1 bestseller.
1. Hold On – (Ranveig Johnsen)
2. Who Will You Run To Now? – (Brother Firetribe)
3. Runaways – (Brother Firetribe)
4. Highland – (Blackmore’s Night)
5. Someday – (Kim Wilde)
6. Highway of Love – (Shining Line)
7. Out on the Run – (Fair Warning)
8. Outlaw – (Captive Heart)
9. Talkin’ ‘bout Love – (Fahrenheit)
10. Wild Child – (Heart)
11. White Knuckle Ride – (Vega)
12. Dream of Me – (Blue Tears)
13. Hold On – (Houston)
This video is a labor of love, and no copyright infringement is intended. All rights are reserved by the artists concerned. The albums from which these songs arose appear in the video, should you wish to purchase them.